Blend the image id1 with the image id2 in the image id3, writing a pixel in two. .
1) If id3 is absent, the result is written into the current image.
2) images Id1 and id2 must have the same dimensions.
hole(f) line(x1,y1,z1,...) vol(id)
Makes a hole in facet f volume id with the line (x1, y1, z1, ...).
1) if f = f1, f2, the facets numbered f1, f2 are perforated by the same line and joint facets
will be generated automatically.
hole(1,3) line(x)vol(1); Makes holes in facets 1 and 3 of volume 1 with
the same polygonal line x and generates facets joining their vertices.
2) It is not recommended to close the hole contour.
3) if yes hole is active (default): points returned in the plane (x, y)
will be automatically mapped into this facet as the end command is invoked,
otherwise (ie if no hole has been activated ) points will be stored as is.
4) To generate facets joining two holes f1 and f2 , do:
generate fac(f1,f2) vol(id);